Guess what? I bet you didn’t know about something on our website…
If you visit our staff listing page and click on anyone’s photo, it will take you to a “secret” page that will you tell you all sorts of interesting (and perhaps not so interesting?!) tidbits about all of your favorite IIANC staff members!
Since you’re probably too busy to click through every single person on there… we’ll do you a favor and tell you all about each person on our blog, one department at a time. (Since I know you’re reading this blog anyway!)
Today I give you the Agency Resources team… Enjoy!
Brad Faulkner, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
Brad is a North Carolina CPA and is responsible for accounting, finance, and HR across all entities. He has a unique mix of non-profit and for-profit accounting experience, including 11 years as an auditor in public accounting with regional and local CPA firms, 5 years in a large private corporation, and 4+ years with non-profit entities. Brad is a native of Eastern NC, growing up in the “metropolis” of Comfort, NC in Jones County, spending many of his summer weekends at Emerald Isle. After high school, he attended NCSU and is a proud graduate of the NC State MAC Program (Go Pack!). Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 daughters, most of which is spent on a softball field. He also enjoys watching his favorite sports teams (NCSU, NY Yankees, and Carolina Panthers), going to the beach, and spending time with great friends and family.
Fun facts about Brad:
- Brad is a fast pitch softball coach and serves as the Softball Chair on the Greater Cleveland Athletic Association (GCAA) Board of Directors.
- He is a huge Star Wars fan, and his favorite character is Yoda… something about a short, bald dude with a funky sense of humor resonates.
- He was once asked by the lady at the Bojangles drive through, “Does your wife know how much you come here?”
Royce Henderson, CGA
Vice President of Finance & Operations
Royce is responsible for finance and Human Resources for IIANC and related entities. Prior to joining IIANC, Royce worked for Nortel in Ottawa, Canada and in Raleigh, NC. After leaving Nortel, Royce worked at Triangle United Way and the Duke Health System before joining IIANC in 1999. He misses his extended family in Canada but loves living in North Carolina. He enjoys spending time with his family and especially his three grandchildren.
Fun facts about Royce:
- He still has a hint of Canadian accent… eh?
- He loves to cook for his family and friends
- He enjoys home renovations with his two sons
Angela Cruickshank, CFE
Accounting & Database Coordinator
Angela works as an Accounting and Database Coordinator for the association. A native North Carolinian, she received her bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Mount Olive. A Certified Fraud Examiner, Angela will be graduating in May 2019 with an A.A.S. degree in Accounting.
Fun facts about Angela:
- She loves spending time with family (her husband Steve, daughter Larissa and dog Daisy) going camping, boating, traveling or watching their favorite TV shows together
- Her favorite time of the year is October because she loves the fall!
Janet works in the Finance and Operations department for the association, where she processes payables, benefits, and has a myriad of other duties. Being the daughter of a military family, she lived in six different cities before the age of 17, but has been able to call Raleigh, NC her home since 1967. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, son and her grandson.
Fun facts about Janet:
- Her family is the most important thing in her life
- She loves anything related to Disney and goes to Walt Disney World every year (if not more often!)
- She loves crafting
Adam Petrey, CISR, AAI
Data Analytics Manager
Adam is responsible for managing the membership data for IIANC. He is a Raleigh native and an Appalachian State graduate. Adam is happiest riding his bike on the Raleigh Greenway Trail which he does daily come rain or shine.
Fun facts about Adam:
- Is considered “good luck” in the office because he can stand next to your computer and it will start working again
- He’s an avid car guy
- He enjoys gardening
- He’s happiest fishing on the Outer Banks of North Carolina