Catalyit Provides All the Tech Guidance Agencies Need in One Place, Thanks to Steve Anderson and 7 Big I State Associations
[March 30, 2021] IIA of Wisconsin, Big I New York, IAB of Louisiana, PIIA of Colorado, Big I New Jersey, IIA of Texas, and IIA of North Carolina have partnered with Steve Anderson to launch Catalyit.
“Members constantly share their frustration and need for guidance on agency technology,” says Lisa Lounsbury, President of Catalyit, and President & CEO of Big I New York. “There hasn’t been a one-stop-shop for us to refer them to, so we created one. With the right tech, agencies will thrive. And that’s exactly what we’re going to help them do.”
Access to the Catalyit membership site is granted through a subscription, with further discounts to Big I partner state members.
“The number of ways agencies can leverage technology to increase profits and serve customers is nearly unlimited. But time, know-how, and fear of risk are getting in the way. Catalyit will solve it for them,” says Steve Anderson, leading insurance technology authority and CEO of Catalyit. “My career has been dedicated to helping agencies harness technology, which is why I’m thrilled to announce Catalyit. We’ve assembled world-class experts, guidance, solutions, training, and community to help agencies thrive.”
Agencies will benefit from:
- Guides & Reviews: Not sure which AMS to choose? Don’t have time to research 5 quoting platforms? We’ve done the work! Our guides help agencies compare solutions in minutes and include reviews by peers and experts.
- Training: From monthly live coaching and Q&A sessions to on-demand classes, agencies will be able to use the lingo, get the most out of tools, and train their teams. Unlimited access includes the Tech Tips weekly insights newsletter.
- Tools: Catalyit’s in-depth tech assessment provides agencies with a custom roadmap for success and the tools to get it done. Have the right tech stack? We have a guide for that too.
- Community: Discuss trends, best practices, and challenges with peers, experts, and providers. With Catalyit, there’s an entire community of support and networking.
- Consulting: Our team of experts can work directly with an agency.
While the full Catalyit website launches in June, agencies should visit today to download Catalyit’s Top 10 Tech Tips, sign up for launch notifications, and get on the list for a free tech assessment.
Catalyit is the “go-to” technology resource for insurance agencies. In one place, we bring together world-class tech experts, guidance, solutions, training, and community to increase agency profits and customers’ experience. Through Catalyit.com, agencies access solution guides & reviews, training, assessments, and tools, a member community, and consulting. Our subscription-based membership site launches in June at Catalyit.com.
About Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson is a technology and risk expert, and one of the original thought leaders/influencers for LinkedIn. From business management systems to social media, Steve analyzes what is happening and explains its implications for the future. He spent his career helping the insurance industry understand, integrate, and leverage current and emerging technologies. Steve is a globally sought-after speaker, bestselling author, business consultant, and risk expert. His most recent research was the basis for his recently released book, The Bezos Letters: 14 Principles to Grow Your Business Like Amazon, an international best-seller. Steve serves as Catalyit CEO.